Nursery Order Fulfillment/Warehouse
Agrecol is a Wisconsin-based native seed nursery that produces high-quality native seeds, plants, and erosion control systems. As a small company that is swiftly growing, we pride ourselves on our employees and treat them like family.
This position supports the company by providing exceptional service to the customer, conducts oneself as a team player while maximizing the quality and productivity standards related to the order fulfillment department.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Pulling items from proper locations and prepares orders for shipment. Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, racks and shelves by hand or fork lift.
· Check all incoming items against purchase orders and vendor packing slip. Verifies completeness of goods received against bills of lading, invoices and other records.
· Operates pallet jacks, dollies, and forklift to load or unload trucks.
· Performs physical counts of inventory as required.
· Interact with vendors, trucking lines, purchasing agents, customers and appropriate related company personnel to insure effective communications and dissemination of received goods as required.
· Familiar with the services of the company and associated functions including customer service, inventory management and production.
· Perform other various duties assigned by Order Fulfillment Manager.
The qualified candidate will be proficient at multi-tasking, able to work in a fast-paced environment and possess great math and measurement skills. The position requires a high-level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Essential Physical Requirements
· Must be able, without assistance, to repeatedly lift and carry up to 70 pounds.
· Must be able to maintain a high level of frequency in other physical activities such as reaching, standing, walking, lifting, pushing, pulling, kneeling and crouching.
· The incumbent will be required to work both inside and outside in extremes of cold, heat and humidity, depending on the season and location.
· The incumbent will be exposed to modest amounts of dust, fumes, noise and vibrations.
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· Must have High School Diploma or Equivalent
· Prior forklift certification
· Experience with pallet jack, dollies and other warehouse equipment
· 2+ Years Warehouse experience including shipping/receiving
· Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Excel and Word
· Familiarity with landscape industry or native plants
Report to: Order Fulfillment Manager
Oversee: None Salary: $13.50 - $15.00 per hourContact us at email@example.com