Agrecol is a Wisconsin-based native seed nursery that produces high-quality native seeds, plants, and erosion control systems. As a small company that is swiftly growing, we pride ourselves on our employees and treat them like family.
Nursery Sales is an entry-level position and an excellent way to be introduced to the conservation industry using native seed and plant materials. Our Nursery Sales team members support our great customers with excellent communication, sales, and product support. Nursery Sales team members get to experience many facets of the business, cross-train in different departments and often develop focused skill sets which lead to quick career growth within this specialized industry.
Nursery Sales responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Phone and email communication with customers
· Proficiently quote order requests and project needs
· Enter and process customer sales orders
· Schedule and confirm orders and deliveries
· Provide clients with accurate product knowledge and support
· Gather, maintain and verify customer information
· Provide support for inside and outside sales team members
The qualified candidate will be proficient at multi-tasking, able to work in a fast-paced environment, possess great organizational skills and demonstrate a high level of professionalism when working with customers.
· 1+ Years Customer Service & Office Environment, or Retail Sales Experience
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
· Familiarity with landscaping industry or native plants would be a distinct advantage
· Associates Degree in Business, Horticulture, Biology, or a related field
Report to: Sales Manager
Position: Full-Time, year-round employment Starting Wage: $14 to $16/hr based on exp
Interested applicants can send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.